If you're a homeowner in the process of selling or listing your home, a Seller's Inspection or Pre-Listing Inspection could save you tons of money, time and hassle. Don't risk losing THOUSANDS of $$$ to a buyers inspection, or even worse, jeopardize a potential sale entirely!
Why do you need a Seller's Inspection or Pre-Listing Inspection?
• Schedule the inspection at your convenience and have the ability to assist the inspector during the inspection process, which is otherwise uncommon during a buyer's inspection.
• Be alerted to any items of immediate concern ahead of time, instead of during the buy and sell process, lightening 11th hour re-negotiations and last-minute problems.
• Pre-awareness allows you to correct issues beforehand, or price the home at a realistic asking price if problems do exist, helping you save time and money without risking a potential sale.
• By correcting any issues beforehand, you can review the inspection report prior to being generated and have corrections made, which:
1. Gives you more time to shop competitive bids and make repairs at the most reasonable price, all while eliminating over-inflated buyer estimates or demands.
2. Permits you to attach repair invoices to the report that may eliminate prospective buyer suspicions before they walk away without making an offer.
3. Helps your home show better and sell at a higher price, especially when no major issues are identified during the inspection process.
4. Ultimately may encourage buyers to waive the inspection contingency all together!
Even more, all Seller Inspections and Pre-Inspections have the option of being listed online at www.HomeFaxInspect.com, enhancing the marketing appeal and visibility of the listing!
Seller's Inspections & Pre-Listing Inspections Include:
• Roof (including all penetrations, flashing & drainage systems)
• Exterior & Structure (including deck, patio & porches)
• Attic, Insulation & Ventilation
• Electrical System
• Plumbing System
• Heating System
• Cooling System
• Interior Structure (including doors and windows)
• Built-in Appliances
• Basement/Crawl Space
• Attached Garage
• & more. . .
We also offer reduced rates for your future buyer's inspection! Don't delay, schedule your inspection today and always Know the Home Before You Buy™
Contact Home Fax Inspections if You Need Any Assistance.
© 2019 Nationwide Home Fax™, LLC